Rainer-Regimentsmuseum Salzburg 1924
Current items of interest


 

A „pre-opening“ of the Rainer regimental museum took place on 8th March 2016, together with the official opening of the „Fürstenzimmer“ (rooms of the Prince Archbishops) within the so-called “Hoher Stock“ of the fortress. These rooms have undergone a beautiful partial renovation lately.

By now most of the Rainer regimental museum is freely accessible to the public.

RAINERMUSIK Salzburg News:
New CD: "Gold and Silver"
Info at www.rainermusik.at

Museum opening times:

Jan-Apr: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
May-Sep: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Oct-Dec: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Dec. 24th: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm

Advent weekends & Easter: 9:30 am -6:00 pm

Tours (free) for individual visitors - Call Mag. Markus Lechner Tel. 0662/83 11 57

Address and contact info

Rainer Regiment Museum T +43 (0)662/831157
Hohensalzburg Fortress
Mönchsberg 34
5020 Salzburg

Anfahrtsbeschreibung

T +43 (0)662/831157

 


Kontakt

Rainer Marsch – Military Music Salzburg

drucken weiterempfehlen
ENG » History » inhaber & kommandanten des rainer regiments

Inhaber & Kommandanten des Rainer Regiments

Inhaber
1682 Leopold Melchior Van der Beckh
1693 Ludwig Ferdinand von Marsigli
1704 Anton Egydius Jörger zu Tollet
1716 Ottokar von Starhemberg
1731 Franz Wenzel von Wallis
1740 Leopold von Daun
1766 Franz von Daun und Thiano
1771 Peter von Langlois
1790 Alexander von Jordis
1913 Erzherzog Rainer (Immerwährend)

Regimentskommandanten
1903 Oberst Johann Freiherr von Vever
1906 Oberst Karl Kohout
1909 Oberst Emil Herzberg
1913 Oberst Gustav Fischer
 ? 1916 Oberst Otto Scholz
1916–1918 Oberst Richard von Schilhavsky